You Want To Only Work With The BEST
There are many options and companies in the debt relief industry that you can choose. However, you want to work with the best. When you work with the best, you get the best results, the greatest savings and peace of mind.
Twenty of the most important debt relief awards and qualifications that a company must have to be considered the best are listed below. CuraDebt has attained all of the following.
- Helping people and small businesses with debt solutions for over 19 years nationwide.
- Fees calculated on in-house program on a flat fee basis, on average of 20% or less than the total debt amount.
- Paid months of credit restoration for successful completion of program with a top rated credit restoration law firm.
- Staff who have experience with debt consolidation and other related industry services.
- No monthly fees charged by CuraDebt for the in-house program.
- Has access to a nationwide network of attorneys to help get even better results for clients.
- Member of the Online Business Bureau.
- High satisfaction rating with the Customer Lobby.
- 4.9 out of 5 average rating from clients in ShopperApproved.com.
- Rated in the top 2 of Best Debt Relief Company by Top Consumer Reviews for over 10 years.
- Over +905 Five Star Reviews listed on CustomerLobby.com
- Member of American Fair Credit Council (AFCC). The AFCC is the leading debt relief industry association.
- Certified Member with the International Association of Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- NetCheck Member.
- HonestE Online Member.
- Tax debt relief and counseling services also offered. Click here to get assistance with IRS or State tax debts.
- Tax debt relief counseling services rated number 1 by Top Consumer Reviews.
- Over 150 settlement letters dating back to 1998 with reductions up to 100% available to view online. More letters are available to view upon client request. Click here to see sample settlement letters.
- US Chamber of Commerce Member.
- TCPA/FDCPA case examples or settlement proof showing debts dismissed and/or as high as five-figure cash rewards for clients.
- All performance clients are managed in-house.